If you are a Pastor or leader of a church here are some statistics that you may need to consider.
- 50% of pastors marriages will end in divorce.
- 52% of pastors say they and their spouses believe that being in pastoral ministry is hazardous to their family’s well-being.
- 75% of pastors report severe stress causing anguish, worry, bewilderment, anger, depression, fear, and alienation.
- 90% of pastors work 55-75 hours a week.
- 1,500 pastors leave their ministries each month due to burnout, conflict, or moral failure within the church.
- 4000 churches close down their doors every year.
Don’t lose your family over your ministry. You must take care of your wife and family first and then God can bless your ministry according to 1 Timothy 3:4-5.
Outside of your personal devotion and obedience to Christ, your FIRST ministry is always to your family, and they are worth it. Download the special white paper on the home page and start making improvements in your ministry immediately, freeing up some time by delegating those writing responsibilities monthly to a professional.
Lay people, don’t hesitate to refer your pastors or leaders if you feel they are overwhelmed by the day to day responsibilities of being a pastor and writing burdens. Just simply go to GetQuote and fill out his or her info. including good contact number and the fact that he is being referred.
Today’s Truth Writer is your definite sermon notes & research helper & much, much more! Do not let you and your family become another statistic like above! The features to getting your sermon notes done for you are practical, yet timely for busy church leaders.
20-25 points of reference information (typically 3-7 sentences each) including:
- Professional Executive Briefing Interview (EBI) to make sure my research & notes partner up with God’s heart for your sermons.
- Scriptural references in proper hermnuetical exogesis & commentary from well recognized and respected sources.
- Unique writing perspectives that will help get the point across to your audience.
- Thought provoking questions for meditation on the LORD’s word and for the people in the pews
- Professionally brainstormed outline to help assist in putting your sermon together more quickly.
- Greek & Hebrew studies information on specific words that add power and depth.
- Practical ways in which to apply a spritual lesson to the lives of your congregation.
- Get your sermon notes bundled in a package with other services your church could use–click here